Fastest Way to do Fall Cleanup

Today I had a big leaf clean-up job. First I used the blower on the backyard (which was the worst part). I blew the leaves into a big line (see the DURING section of the following picture), and then I raked the leaves on to tarps and put them in the street. Then I used the mower to vacuum up the rest of the leaves from the backyard, and then the rest of the yard. Attached is a picture of the BEFORE, DURING, and AFTER of the backyard. Also, these are the leaf piles that I put in the street....3 HUGE ones!! They spanned the whole length of the property (minus the driveway and drain).
leaf removal.jpg

DSCN2314.jpg

DSCN2325.jpg

DSCN2331.jpg
 
Just done a yard yesterday and forgot to take pics.:mad:Maybe next time I will remember to take some.:mur:
 
Today I had a big leaf clean-up job. First I used the blower on the backyard (which was the worst part). I blew the leaves into a big line (see the DURING section of the following picture), and then I raked the leaves on to tarps and put them in the street. Then I used the mower to vacuum up the rest of the leaves from the backyard, and then the rest of the yard. Attached is a picture of the BEFORE, DURING, and AFTER of the backyard. Also, these are the leaf piles that I put in the street....3 HUGE ones!! They spanned the whole length of the property (minus the driveway and drain).
View attachment 9682

View attachment 9683

View attachment 9684

View attachment 9685
Those are to remain in a big pile for the grand kids to play in.:laughing:
 
The 3 bagger Craftsman Intek 24 will vacuum under suitable conditions. Leaves that are half dry will vacuum up with a "partial bite" of just the outer blade (closest to the up-duct). Dry thick leaves can be removed with full (3 blade) passes going SLOW. Also totally freeze dried leaves vacuum up as well or better than dry. Patience is required due to rapid fill up and some plug -ups. Best feature on this rig as it doesn't overheat due to light work and cool ambient. :smile:
 
Back
Top