Fall mowing (video)

mowerman05

Threads
What motor is on the mower in the video? It seems to do well bagging the leaves.:thumbsup:

Mike88se

Threads
Worked well on those leaves. No wasted motion :thumbsup:
Was the camera expensive?

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Motor is a Kawi FJ180v. Typical motor for a commercial unit. All tho, it is a little smoky at start up sometimes. It's been doing it for a while
It does a very good job at bagging.

Go Pro camera price wise is not too bad. All tho I did get it for my birthday. I think the basic one is 300$. I bought the roll bar mount for my truck bumper and the mower for 35$. Worth it! I used it while driving the other day.

bt3

Threads
I like the "action angle" of this video. Reminds me of "Cops" without the drama.

The lot also reminds me of one of my homes, except I have a bit more property and more spaces between homes.

Nice video, however. The motor does not sound like it's laboring at all. Just picking up some leaves. Just like I did today. Except I have a lot more leaves and mulch them, then bag them.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks! I wasn't even sure if the angle was good. I just mounted it there.

The lots are rather big on that side of the neighbourhood. It is a bout 1/4 acre. All tho I do agree that the houses are rather squished together.
You can hear the motor labor a bit when I go up the hill. The tranny pulls a lot.

TaskForceLawnCare

Threads
the gopro was pretty cool on there. I was actually thinking about this morning we where out doing leaf removal and before a pass you couldn't even see the grass, when I would turn around it looked like there was never any leafs on it. that's when I was thinking a gopro would be cool.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
the gopro was pretty cool on there. I was actually thinking about this morning we where out doing leaf removal and before a pass you couldn't even see the grass, when I would turn around it looked like there was never any leafs on it. that's when I was thinking a gopro would be cool.

Thanks! A Go Pro would be a good investment for you! I love mine.