Repairs Exmark Lazer will not start when warm

Threads
I did resolve problem when I changed relay. I replaced it with an OEM and had same problem 3 months later, then bought a heavy duty at Tractor Supply with same mounting holes. It immediately turned over faster, started quicker and no further problems.

Glad you fixed it! :thumbsup:

12Royboy12

Forum Newbie
Threads
I did resolve problem when I changed relay. I replaced it with an OEM and had same problem 3 months later, then bought a heavy duty at Tractor Supply with same mounting holes. It immediately turned over faster, started quicker and no further problems.
Is your mower a 52 zero turn 1
Is your mower a 52" 19 hp lazer Z CT? If so you wouldn't have to know the number of the new Relay you got some tractor supply's with you