Everride Warrior 54" deck. Tons of trouble.

Lawnman21

Forum Newbie
Threads
I bought a 54" Everride Warrior in June 2006. At the time, they were selling for around $12,500 brand new. My local dealer was letting them go for $8,795.00. A steal! Later I realized that it didn't come with a warranty at that price. And my troubles began. The first season I had no major troubles except for the fact that it ate up two belts in a span of two weeks after cutting about 20 yards. Had to take it back into have belt replaced and they told me that the middle spindle was too small to hold the two belts. We ordered the part, took three weeks to get it in, ended up costing me almost 3K in lost work. Replaced spindle and fixed the problem. No broken belts since.
Next season rolls around, 2nd week back at work and mower quits cutting. Take it into shop, they replace a bunch of fuses, redo some wiring all to tell me it needs a new clutch. That set me back almost $600 with labor and put me out of work for another two weeks. Finally get my mower back and start getting caught up on my yards. Fourth day out, I get halfway through my first yard of the day and it just quits. No warning, just quits. I haul it back to the shop and they said it needs a new clutch. I say we JUST put the new one a week ago! They say it was either a bad part or major problem with mower. I told them to put a new clutch on and I sold it two weeks later. May as well have sold it for parts. As much money as I put in for parts and junk, probably ended up costing me as much as full price anyway.
Bought a Cub Cadet and never looked back.

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hey there! WELCOME to LawnMowerForum! :biggrin:

I moved your thread to the General Mower Discussion Forum. You'll get a better response there. :thumbsup:

Flowin&MowinThugRAT

Forum Newbie
Threads
sick ride, favorite whip of all the dope ass mowers ive had the pleasure to ride like a tiger