EQUIPMENT/TOOL NEEDS

I have a small lawn care business and now that I am raking in the bucks , I was wondering what other equipment/tools I could purchase with the extra money. Right now, I have 2 lawn mowers, a snowblower, weedwacker, ear/eye protection, and tons of little tools like clippers, rakes, shovels, brooms, and handshears. What is some other equipment/tools I could purchase. If you could make a long list of any POSSIBLE thing, that would be great in helping me decide.
Thanks in advance!
 
Maybe buy only what you need and that way your business will survive slow times. As for what you need; if you don't know what you need then maybe you don't need anything.
 
I like to have two of everything on hand at all times. It may sound like overkill, but I've had enough breakdowns that stopped me in my tracks to know that a backup saves hours and hours are dollars.
 
Back
Top