Engines sounds like its missing

plpitts1

Forum Newbie
Hello, I have had 2 Husky Generator with Subaru engines. They run strong, except for about every 5 to 8 seconds it sounds like it misses or skips a beat. I have seen lawnmowers that do this from time to time as well. Any of you know what would cause this? Other than that they run great.
Thanks,
Pat
 
i have a Wheel Horse with a Onan doing the same thing it was just when mowing now its all the time it has never died but its kinda annoying but i figure till it does i wont be able to find it
 
Sounds to me like you might have some water in your gas. Before trying to fix it mechanically, I would dump about 3 ounces of SeaForm into a full fuel tank and run the unit to see if it clears up.
 
yeah thats on my list of things to do this weekend when i have to cut again im going to use it with new gas and sea foam and see what happens rather then use my Exmark ZTR
 
Back
Top