jmurray01 , , 1,000 Post Club Apr 28, 2011 #11 The mower is a 2011 model. Could somebody confirm that it couldn't be the Flywheel Key if the engine kept running after hitting the stone ?
The mower is a 2011 model. Could somebody confirm that it couldn't be the Flywheel Key if the engine kept running after hitting the stone ?
F fastback Well-Known Member Apr 28, 2011 #12 The only way to confirm is to remove the flywheel and check the key. BTW, if you need one you can get them at Home Depot they come two in a pack. It does sound like the key. It may have finally moved when the motor was shut down.
The only way to confirm is to remove the flywheel and check the key. BTW, if you need one you can get them at Home Depot they come two in a pack. It does sound like the key. It may have finally moved when the motor was shut down.
jmurray01 , , 1,000 Post Club Apr 28, 2011 #13 Right. I've ordered Flywheel Keys from eBay, so when they come I guess I'll remove the flywheel and check.
Right. I've ordered Flywheel Keys from eBay, so when they come I guess I'll remove the flywheel and check.