Ended up with a LawnBoy 8481AE Aluminum Deck, Self Propelled, Electric Start

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
  • / Ended up with a LawnBoy 8481AE Aluminum Deck, Self Propelled, Electric Start
Now I feel bad for asking...
You should feel good Joe.
You now know more than you did before and that is the whole point of living
What is dissapointing is the schooling system did not prepare you for dealing with the modern world.

Joe Kuhn

Threads
  • / Ended up with a LawnBoy 8481AE Aluminum Deck, Self Propelled, Electric Start
You should feel good Joe.
You now know more than you did before and that is the whole point of living
What is dissapointing is the schooling system did not prepare you for dealing with the modern world.
I know what you mean about the school system. My father had to teach me how to read in first grade by showing me how to sound out words. Identifying consonants and diphthongs didn't work. See "Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons" for the way it can be done right. And then there's the spelling issue... It is disappointing. I'm thankful for spell-checkers.

I've made it a point to fix machines with the owners helping so they can learn something about their machines. One guy continues to overfill his oil, but many others enjoy it and ask questions. Since turning 60, my point of living is in the giving. Here's my card:

Attachments

• BusinessCard.PNG
    BusinessCard.PNG
    242.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Joe Kuhn

Threads
Thanks to you both for the help. I'll be doing the after/after test:

> The voltage should be lower after you run the starter and higher after you're done mowing (probably near the pre-start voltage)...

Or maybe I'll just use the mower. It seems to be charged up just fine every time I start it. We're good to go.

Last edited:

FuzzyDriver

Threads
No, Joe. I feel bad for agreeing with Bert. I'm sure there are plenty of things you know better than I. And that's what we're here for - to help each other. Don't hesitate a second to ask questions!