Email Notification

Mikel1

Threads
No problems here but hopefully admin will figure it out for you.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
You may want to try and switch to the Enhanced (WYSIWYG) Editor maybe that would help.?

I have no idea what this is, am I in over my head?

Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing which means ( What You See Is What You Get ) Go to my home in the navigation bar at the top of the page and click, then go to general settings and set your editor to the Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing instead of the setting your using.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Just got home and found 60 email notifications in my in box. Glad to see it's working again. Must have been lost in cyberspace.

gfp55

Threads
Am I the only one with this problem??? Can't even get the Admin to respond to the problem. Would are be nice to receive the notices again and I am bringing up again to see if anyone else has the same issue. If sure would be nice if someone in the Admin would let me know what is going on, don't even answer PM's. What gives???

No your not the only one, I just thought the Admin was stopping the emails from getting to me.

Av8r

Threads
Just got home and found 60 email notifications in my in box. Glad to see it's working again. Must have been lost in cyberspace.

Me too...liked it best when it wasn't working...time to modify profile

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
When it feels like you're working 24/7 it is nice to just check your email to see if you need to reply anywhere. I know that there have been times when I didn't reply back, because I didn't have time to log on and check. My email is always on, but I can understand where it may be a pain for some of you. To each their own, thanks again.

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
If I could find the navigation bar I'd look for the word Home and attempt to make the change.

dewguy1999

Threads
I joined the forums on August 14th and I've yet to see a email notification. I've checked my preferences a number of times and I think they're set properly for receiving email notifications it's just not working. Other than checking the forums continuously to see if there are any new replies is there anything I can do? Thanks.