Email bombardment

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Has anyone else seen this problem? Last night I checked my email notifications before retiring for the night and found none. This morning when I checked there were thirteen notifications, going back to threads that had no replies yesterday morning. This has been occurring since the latest forum upgrade. Do I have to change my settings, as I’ve not done so for over a year?

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
Haven't noticed anything unusual here. Settings same as they ever were by default. Site is getting pretty busy though.

keakar

Threads
Has anyone else seen this problem? Last night I checked my email notifications before retiring for the night and found none. This morning when I checked there were thirteen notifications, going back to threads that had no replies yesterday morning. This has been occurring since the latest forum upgrade. Do I have to change my settings, as I’ve not done so for over a year?
yes go reset your site notification preferences, they must have somehow been reset to defaults

HarmonySeeker

Threads
Are they late-night posts? That might account for some.