Electricr starter question

Whitethunder1-8-8

Forum Newbie
I have a howard price 36" walk behind and it has a 3 position ignotion off, run and start. Im assuming that is for an electric starter. Who has the kit for that and how much would they cost or how would i come about putting one on the mower. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated
 
Need to know make and all model numbers of the engine before you can get any help. ESP is down due to lack of sleep.
 
Go to this website for FB460v engine service manual. It may give you some help. Once you understand what you need any Kawasaki dealer or good repair shop, should be able to get you parts.
 
I have a client who has a whole fleet of Fisher, I mean Howard Prices. from 727's up to some 1080's. You can convert your FB 460 to Electric start very easy. You might need to replace the flywheel to one that has the gear on it. I have seen some of these Kawai's with a recoil starter but yet had a gear on the FW. All you would need is a battery, solinoid, and starter motor, along with some wire etc.
 
I have a client who has a whole fleet of Fisher, I mean Howard Prices. from 727's up to some 1080's. You can convert your FB 460 to Electric start very easy. You might need to replace the flywheel to one that has the gear on it. I have seen some of these Kawai's with a recoil starter but yet had a gear on the FW. All you would need is a battery, solinoid, and starter motor, along with some wire etc.

I just did the on a Swisher tow behind weedeater. Sure makes it a lot easier on a old man.....:laughing:

Got the engine parts I needed off ebay. Got the electric parts from TSC.
 
Back
Top