C carter Forum Newbie May 8, 2011 #1 I think i have a bad ignition switch on my old 1980's ish tractor.Is there another issue i could have overlooked.
I think i have a bad ignition switch on my old 1980's ish tractor.Is there another issue i could have overlooked.
K KennyV Lawn Pro May 9, 2011 #2 There is at least one 'safety' switch in the circuit ... there is also fuse ... are you getting power to the switch? what have you checked so far? what's it doing/not doing.... ALSO... welcome to the forum... :smile:KennyV
There is at least one 'safety' switch in the circuit ... there is also fuse ... are you getting power to the switch? what have you checked so far? what's it doing/not doing.... ALSO... welcome to the forum... :smile:KennyV
Briana Lawn Addict May 9, 2011 #3 Hey carter! WELCOME to LawnMowerForum! :biggrin: I moved your thread to the Small Engine & Mower Repair Forum. You'll get a better response there. :thumbsup:
Hey carter! WELCOME to LawnMowerForum! :biggrin: I moved your thread to the Small Engine & Mower Repair Forum. You'll get a better response there. :thumbsup: