ELECTRIC START

My mower had to be fixed and in the shop so they gave me a loner while they are fixing it. It's a Lawn Boy push mower and has the personal pace feature and electric start. I like the electric start. What are some other brands that have push mowers with the electric start feature along with the pull-start??
 
My mower had to be fixed and in the shop so they gave me a loner while they are fixing it. It's a Lawn Boy push mower and has the personal pace feature and electric start. I like the electric start. What are some other brands that have push mowers with the electric start feature along with the pull-start??

=======

Honda has the HRX217HZA with electric start for MSRP of $899. Honda makes great mowers, but $899 seems a lot just to get electric start, especially when Hondas usually start on the first pull.

Honda Lawn Mowers: HRX217HZA, HRX217K3HZA
 
i had a toro with personal pace and electric start with pull back up i loved it but sold it since i needed a bigger mower for where i am now great mower
 
Craftsman has walk behind with electric, and pull start. It's the one I got for my wife to cut in with.

Craftsman 190cc* 22'' Rear Drive Self-Propelled EZ Lawn Mower 50 States

Sears Item# 07137093000 | Model# 37093
 
I also have a craftsman key start push lawn mower. It has a large Briggs engine on it and is self propelled. I love the power start, only complaint with my mower Is it is so dam heavy lol...
 
Looking at buy new honda found a HRX217HZA $699. Looks like a good deal? Can you still pull start if battery dead?
 
Back
Top