Electric Lawn Mower Scooter? Check this out . . .

adan

Well-Known Member
Guys, check this out: Lawnmower Scooter by Vicky Petihovski » Yanko Design

For immediate gratification, here's an image:
lawnmower_scooter2.jpg


Definitely for small lawns only. It's electric, so it's green and quiet. I don't know how this actually performs. Has anyone seen this in the market?
 
Maybe it's for teenagers? I would think it could be a very bumpy ride. I'm not sure I'd trust the thing, not even for my teenager. I'd rather ride along than scoot along.
 
:smile: love it (sure, it just fun rendering of p/m and scooter, "hybrid" or "cross-over", but idea clear: p/m with sulky
probably everybody thought to hook skateboard behind self-propell push-mower (whatever under hand - sulky of any kind)
sure, rear wheel(s) should be wide, caster or not, and/or combined with striping kit
 
If it had a seat it looks like something that you could give nana or grandad to mow their lawns with :confused2:
 
Back
Top