Echo multi tool

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Well Actually the Echo Attachment are almost the same

Stihl dose not make a thatcher an the paddle are the same price. An The Trimmer Attachment is 10 Less For The Echo

The Power Heads The Stihl Km 90 is a Little Less Then The 280 From Echo But The 4 mix motor from stihl still have so issues they need worked out :thumbdown:

I Have The Stihl Version If I where be able to take it back I Would Get A Shindawa or Echo Any Day Over Another Stihl :thumbsup:

K-Pro if your unhappy with Stihl and you choose not to use them anymore that's fine but don't post facts that are not true. The 4 mix units from Stihl are proven units and have been on the market for years and are used professionally by many many company's. There are No issues with the Stihl 4 mix motors, if there were I'm sure Stihl would be the first to say so and remedy any issues.

Kodie's Lawn Service

Threads
I was so quick to judge but I took both of them to the dealer an the carbs needed adjusted an they work like a dream now :thumbsup: sorry :thumbdown: for the false facts I will be keeping my 4 mixes as they work great now but I do still plan to try other brands but once again sorry for the fact thing