e-mail notifications

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Is there absolutely NO forum support from the administration?

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Are you talking about subscribed threads? Please post more detail.

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Are you talking about subscribed threads? Please post more detail.

Yes, and I go to subscribed threads but evidently don't fill the information out correctly. That's where I need direction.

Lawn Addict
Threads
SeniorCitizen- Let me give this a shot. When you are going to make a post or start a thread, under that window you type in is an area in the green frame called Additional Options"

Scroll down to "Subscriptions" Make sure this is checked, then the window next to that check box will give you options to get replies. I always leave mine set on "Instantly, using email" ..

Hope this helps ya..

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ok, I found that and thanks. I'm assuming this must be done for each thread I reply to. Is that correct?

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ok, I found that and thanks. I'm assuming this must be done for each thread I reply to. Is that correct?

Once I set mine, I never had to touch it again.. So you should be good, but when you make a post you could check to see that the box is still checked..

And FYI: At times this forum doesn't seem to send email notices of a reply. But lately it has been sending them fine.

Last edited:

Lawn Addict
Threads
And if you want to add pictures, look above "Subscriptions" & click "Manage Attachments" & follow the prompts.