DUH

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I get this e-mail from TBN inviting me to join their sister site LMF. I dun no, maybe it's some screw ball wanting information. I don't have the know how to find out if it's legit or not.:confused2: but I I won't bother joining again.

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
I got the same message....and thought the same! :biggrin:

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I get this e-mail from TBN inviting me to join their sister site LMF. I dun no, maybe it's some screw ball wanting information. I don't have the know how to find out if it's legit or not.:confused2: but I I won't bother joining again.

I belong to both LMF and TBN, got a commercial email from LMF yesterday keeping me up to date. And despite belonging to both sites, I still get a pop up inviting me to join both sites when I first have their page appear. Wish I could turn off the pop ups somehow, they are irritating.

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Well I got the message so I joined.:thumbsup:

And We're glad you did!

JD, I think the same thing.....that popup in my netbook obscures the whole page, so i can't even log in! (having popup blocking won't turn it off........) Had to re-login after the netbook crashed.....

BKBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Notice you have a Ferguson - Fixed up a neighbor's TO 30 last year - He got it new in 1952 -- Still runs great !

Well I got the message so I joined.:thumbsup:

Glad you are here !

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
I belong to both LMF and TBN, got a commercial email from LMF yesterday keeping me up to date. And despite belonging to both sites, I still get a pop up inviting me to join both sites when I first have their page appear. Wish I could turn off the pop ups somehow, they are irritating.

We're going to tweak the pop-ups to (hopefully) only show once. In fact I was working on that yesterday and hope to finish it today.

bakerg

Lawn Addict
Threads
Notice you have a Ferguson - Fixed up a neighbor's TO 30 last year - He got it new in 1952 -- Still runs great !
I am really a John Deere man but could not beat the price, so I am letting the RED rub off on me.:laughing: Been quite pleased with the Massey so far.:cool: