Driveway tactic

Actually there are 8 cars on the parking pad. We own seven for four people. I don't know why. Anyhow, my son does custom car interiors for a living and usually there are one or two xtras around making the actual total 10. But....his two extras alternate in the shop.
 
Actually there are 8 cars on the parking pad. We own seven for four people. I don't know why. Anyhow, my son does custom car interiors for a living and usually there are one or two xtras around making the actual total 10. But....his two extras alternate in the shop.

Bet your AAA, or State Farm, or whatever agent you have loves people like you....
 
Reading this thread makes me glad that I have a heated cab on my 430 that I blow snow with. :thumbsup:
I need to sell some cars I'm retired so don't drive every day but have 6 vehicles just for the wife and me. :eek:

I had 7 but sold one this year.
Need to sell some more.
 
Back
Top