Driveway Markers

Threads
I don't put those in any of my customers yards. Its nice to have a couple so you don't dig up the lawn but One year one of my customers put way too many so it made it hard to plow because there was no where to put the snow in the yard without hitting them. But i like having a couple on each side so I know where the driveway ends. The other night when I was plowing I saw what looked like a reflector in the snow bank. I walked over and there was 3 or 4 driveway markers. I have no idea where they came from because they weren't put up along the driveway. But if I am unsure where the driveway ends to just grab a shovel and find the end of the driveway.

Yeah, that's why I like having a snowblower; I don't have to worry about trying to plow the snow off the driveway in between all the markers, the snowblower will just shoot the snow way off of the driveway! :cool:

D2hornets58

Threads
Yeah, that's why I like having a snowblower; I don't have to worry about trying to plow the snow off the driveway in between all the markers, the snowblower will just shoot the snow way off of the driveway! :cool:

Ya you don't have to worry about that with a snow blower.