Drivers...

X-man

Threads
It never seizes to amaze me seeing a pickup truck pulling lawn equipment driving like they're Mario Andretti or something.

Almost every time I see a lawn care business truck, the guy driving seems like he owns the road or something.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
You forget we DO own the road lol. People don't like the way I drive or park they can leave a message on the owners phone :) I don't recieve any complaints lol

Nwatson99

Threads
Driving is not so bad around here, however some of the trailers I have seen "professionals" use just proves me to a few things.
1. They are dumber than a box of rocks and have zero clue how to operate a business.
2. They could care less about their equipment.
3. They should not be allowed on the highway with some of their trailers I have seen on the road and even photos I have seen here.

X-man

Threads
I should put a "How's My Driving?" sign on the trunk of my Chrysler and see if anyone calls and complains :laughing:

grumpygrizzly

Threads
Good luck calling the owners of some of these lawn care businesses around these parts. I see at least 70% of the trucks pulling lawn trailers with absolutely no names on the truck or trailer.

I've been working at getting my mobile small engine repair business going with my step van and thinking how I want to put a sign or logo on it but, then again, why should I have to advertise or have a license if none of those other guys are doing it?

My wife is the legal aspect of it all. She doesn't mind me doing it out of my shop in the back yard as a 'hobby', using money I make from it to get my step van registered and all.. The business side of things is what I really need to find out about. Taxes, licenses, LLC, etc.. etc..

I just wanna fix small engines and make a decent buck here and there.

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
My number is very big and on all sides. I get a few calls lol

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I do not have a name on my truck or trailer. There is no law that says you have to have a name on the truck.

I do not want or need people calling me wanting their grass cut.

I like seeing trimmers in $200 trimmer racks bouncing the head around

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
I love my home made trimmer tracks they are perfect... Made out of 2x4 lol

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140618_101113.png
    ForumRunner_20140618_101113.png
    305.2 KB · Views: 32