DON'T LEAVE!

Threads
Now that winter is approaching, I hope people don't stop going on LMF! Hopefully the people who mow year-round or the people who post in the Snow Removal section will keep this site alive. I know I won't be leaving!

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Not trying to be rude or anything but when do you have time to cut grass?

Threads
Not trying to be rude or anything but when do you have time to cut grass?

I'm thinking the same thing your always on here saying something.

Haha.....I cut grass in the afternoon......I am on here in the evening and on the weekends. I usually don't have as many to cut on the weekends so I am here during all times of the day. I just like how I can talk to people who understand me the most, fellow lawn care people!

slammed

Threads
Haha.....I cut grass in the afternoon......I am on here in the evening and on the weekends. I usually don't have as many to cut on the weekends so I am here during all times of the day. I just like how I can talk to people who understand me the most, fellow lawn care people!

Yea me too I like having other peoples in put on the business. But the only reason I replied to the post is you have a reply for just about everything on here. Not to sound rude or hateful but some of what you say don't apply to the topic being talked about.

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yea me too I like having other peoples in put on the business. But the only reason I replied to the post is you have a reply for just about everything on here. Not to sound rude or hateful but some of what you say don't apply to the topic being talked about.

Get used to it.
As winter approaches, this Forum gets sluggish the topics vary and people get .....testy, and political.
It's great :thumbsup:
Furthermore, lawnmower fanatic is a good member, very positive. He always seems to be polite and happy, and he truly loves lawn care (something I won't ever understand, but that's just me).
He's not the one to complain about.:wink:

jmurray01

, , 1,000 Post Club
Threads
The forum does get frosty in the winter months, always has and always will.

The regular veteran members still frequent though so it isn't completely "DEAD DEAD DEAD" as Bill (AKA JDGreen) would say :laughing:

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads

The regular veteran members still frequent though so it isn't completely "DEAD DEAD DEAD" as Bill (AKA JDGreen) would say :laughing:
Now there's a member you could complain about. He was outspoken and if he didn't like you.....well, lets just say there was no need to speculate about it.
He would get in a tiff and threaten to leave as well.
Remember how bad he wanted to be "member of the month"?

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
RobertBrown said:
Get used to it.
As winter approaches, this Forum gets sluggish the topics vary and people get .....testy, and political.
It's great :thumbsup:
Furthermore, lawnmower fanatic is a good member, very positive. He always seems to be polite and happy, and he truly loves lawn care (something I won't ever understand, but that's just me).
He's not the one to complain about.:wink:

He is polite and happy.
Was not complaining about him was just asking

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
jmurray01 said:

Had my run ins with old man bill or billy bob as I called him. He just likes to speak what's on his mind.