Fuel Does fuel still run with engine off?

benski

Threads
Plenty of opportunities is this "Twilight Zone" for strange things to happen.:wink: A fuel shut-off valve is a great idea for the mowers not already equipped with one.:biggrin:

reddragon

Lawn Addict
Threads
im permanently in the Twilight Zone :confused2:

S

sfrasher

I checked Ace Hardware and a couple other hardware stores for a 1/4" shutoff valve. No luck! I tried a farm store that usually has everything. They didn't have one. I tried O'Reilly Auto Parts and they didn't have one. I finally ended up at a mower parts and repair place. They have them for Craftsman mowers! So I finally found the valve and put it in. Easy job, just cut the hose and put in the valve. Piece of cake!

Got the mower back together and it cranks but didn't start before the battery ran down. I will try again tomorrow.

I have had this thing apart 4 times now and still don't have any parts left over, so I guess I'm doing okay! :wink:

kermit911

Threads
I have had this thing apart 4 times now and still don't have any parts left over, so I guess I'm doing okay! :wink:

If you don't have any extra parts left over you must be doing something wrong! i always have extra parts left over, and let me tell you, it is a God sent. For some reason when ever I have extra parts I always have a need for them. :laughing:

reddragon

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hey! I think I saw you there yesterday. Where you the one riding the lawn mower? :laughing:

its funny...i just sold my Kermit mower .......ever thought of one yourself?

Attachments

• IMG_0726[1].jpg
    IMG_0726[1].jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 5

kermit911

Threads
its funny...i just sold my Kermit mower .......ever thought of one yourself?

There is a such thing as a Kermit mower? Holy cow! I'll have to find this. :smile:

How much did you sell it for?