W Wolf69 Forum Newbie Jun 3, 2011 #1 I was mowing and the blades kicked out,I put the blades back in gear with no problem.But the mower would not go forward or backward,like the transmission is out.
I was mowing and the blades kicked out,I put the blades back in gear with no problem.But the mower would not go forward or backward,like the transmission is out.
ILENGINE Lawn Royalty Jun 3, 2011 #2 You may have broke the transmission drive belt or jammed a stick or something in it and through it off the drive pulleys.
You may have broke the transmission drive belt or jammed a stick or something in it and through it off the drive pulleys.
W Wolf69 Forum Newbie Jun 3, 2011 #3 ILENGINE said: You may have broke the transmission drive belt or jammed a stick or something in it and through it off the drive pulleys. Click to expand... The drive belt is ok.
ILENGINE said: You may have broke the transmission drive belt or jammed a stick or something in it and through it off the drive pulleys. Click to expand... The drive belt is ok.
Briana Lawn Addict Jun 3, 2011 #4 Hey there! WELCOME to LawnMowerForum! :biggrin: I moved your thread to the Small Engine & Mower Repair Forum. You'll get a better response there. :thumbsup:
Hey there! WELCOME to LawnMowerForum! :biggrin: I moved your thread to the Small Engine & Mower Repair Forum. You'll get a better response there. :thumbsup: