Dixon ZTR

trophytrucker

Forum Newbie
Have replaced the fuel filter twice, fuel lines, plug and air filter. Still wont run right. Replaced carburetor. Still wont run...starts easily, but can't engage blades or put it in motion without it stalling. Will only run on full choke. What should I do next? Its a 8hp B & S.
 
:welcome:

I'm going to move this thread over to our Dixon section to see if we can find you some answers.
 
Have replaced the fuel filter twice, fuel lines, plug and air filter. Still wont run right. Replaced carburetor. Still wont run...starts easily, but can't engage blades or put it in motion without it stalling. Will only run on full choke. What should I do next? Its a 8hp B & S.

Remove deck and check all pulleys and idlers to be turning freely.

Provide model number, engine model number etc. so the mechanics will know exactly what you are working on.
 
Back
Top