Delete my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I might have better luck in getting you to my $1200 stimulus check too. The Feds can't seem to able to and they probably can't even send the $600 either. <LOL> Boy is my truck tires bald.

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
Just looked at my bank account and the (stimulus) money was deposited today. And with my later mailed paper tax return I was about the last one to get the first round of stimulus money.

Born2Mow

Threads
At first I read that as "Chicks in the mail".

And I was thinking what a great website this is, to mail everyone a chick. :ROFLMAO:
uH9lIMU.jpg

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Born2Mow, can you give us a time frame as to when this “Check” will be showing up, so I can install a larger mailbox. Definitely would give me something to both do and look forward to.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
My mother is on Medicaid in a nursing home and hasn't filed a tax return in years and she got a stimulus check last time around. Go figure.

Born2Mow

Threads
Born2Mow, can you give us a time frame as to when this “Check” will be showing up, so I can install a larger mailbox. Definitely would give me something to both do and look forward to.

Can't say. I think it's stuck in the House of Representatives.
Understand they're fighting over what size to mail us. An A-cup or Double-D. :ROFLMAO:

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Heard that those who didn’t receive checks had them stop by the border wall. Others said that if you didn’t like Trump, he took it to court to block you from receiving it. I got mine because I sent him a dozen golf balls I picked up off the range.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hit my bank today.. Even with the banks closed.

I thought I was only one to send President Trump golf balls.. LOL

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Just looked at my bank account and the (stimulus) money was deposited today. And with my later mailed paper tax return I was about the last one to get the first round of stimulus money.
OH well. Maybe I confused them by filing and paying on time. Matter of fact I have filed and paid for the 12 yrs straight. I reckon I going have to go to the local tax office to have a few words with them but they maybe still mad at me from the last audit where they had to pay me.

Status
Not open for further replies.