Deepest grass you have mowed?

Deepest grass I mowed since I started a mowing for work was today actually it was 2 feet tall and took me 2 hours to mow it because they wanted it bagged but the pay was good so I guess all was good :laughing:
 
Deepest grass I mowed since I started a mowing for work was today actually it was 2 feet tall and took me 2 hours to mow it because they wanted it bagged but the pay was good so I guess all was good :laughing:

I would probably tell them to find someone else. They don't care enough to maintain I don't care enough to spend hours trying to bag. I would tell them best I can do is with my toro WOT side discharge as low as I can. Come back next week and mow taller then previous week and bag
 
Last season my neighbour needed her field cut so I quickly volunteered my 1026R with 48" rotory mower. It was tough sloggin but I got it knocked down. It ranged from a foot to three feet tall over the 4 or 5 acres of field. It didn't look all that pretty either but she wanted it knocked down to reduce the fire hazard in the fall.

2012-08-20 Tractor Shots small (1).jpg 2012-08-20 Tractor Shots small (4).jpg
 
Probably 2 feet tall at an ex-girlfriend's home in a suburb of Portland , OR. Ugh to both, now that I think back 30 years...:laughing:
 
Last season my neighbour needed her field cut so I quickly volunteered my 1026R with 48" rotory mower. It was tough sloggin but I got it knocked down. It ranged from a foot to three feet tall over the 4 or 5 acres of field. It didn't look all that pretty either but she wanted it knocked down to reduce the fire hazard in the fall.

View attachment 15278 View attachment 15279

Wow your tractor sure got a workout! :tractor:
 
Back
Top