D dannc Forum Newbie May 14, 2011 #1 the deck on my snapper riding mower drops suddenly while i am mowing. I have had two men look for the problem and both say they can't see why it happens, in fact they say it looks impossible that it does happen. Help?!
the deck on my snapper riding mower drops suddenly while i am mowing. I have had two men look for the problem and both say they can't see why it happens, in fact they say it looks impossible that it does happen. Help?!
Briana Lawn Addict May 16, 2011 #2 Hey there! WELCOME to LawnMowerForum! :biggrin: I moved your thread to the Small Engine & Mower Repair Forum. You'll get a better response there. :thumbsup:
Hey there! WELCOME to LawnMowerForum! :biggrin: I moved your thread to the Small Engine & Mower Repair Forum. You'll get a better response there. :thumbsup: