B BRUCEH51 Forum Newbie Dec 2, 2021 #1 Attachment pin that holds deck has worn out hole in frame. Won’t hold deck. X570 480 hours
B bertsmobile1 Lawn Royalty Dec 2, 2021 #2 Being a mower repair workshop I have a big box of worn out blades When one of these problems presents I find a mower blade with the same size hole, cut it down & weld it into place for the pin . Not normal for one to go that bad in such a short time Last edited: Dec 20, 2021
Being a mower repair workshop I have a big box of worn out blades When one of these problems presents I find a mower blade with the same size hole, cut it down & weld it into place for the pin . Not normal for one to go that bad in such a short time
M mechanic mark Lawn Pro Dec 20, 2021 #3 Be sure to grease pins etc. holding deck up at every service interval.