Dead Mower

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Just another person that just throws parts at a problem and hope to hit on the solution.

If you were so tech savvy you would have use the electrical schematic and figure where the problem. but most DIYers are too lazy to learn how to read electrical schematics.

You just got lucky as it could had been a starter relay or neutral safety switch or even mouse chewed wire. The seat only controls the kill relay and fuel solenoid.
1701863533707.png

Tim6559

Threads
Just another person that just throws parts at a problem and hope to hit on the solution.

If you were so tech savvy you would have use the electrical schematic and figure where the problem. but most DIYers are too lazy to learn how to read electrical schematics.

You just got lucky as it could had been a starter relay or neutral safety switch or even mouse chewed wire. The seat only controls the kill relay and fuel solenoid.
View attachment 67416
Ya'll talk alot of shit for people who offered no help what so ever. The issue is fixed with minimal time, effort, and $$$ Go strut your tiny balls elsewhere.

FYI....your little lawnmower knowledge is cute and all. But I'm an Engineer at Allison Transmission. I literally design the worlds most advanced propulsion systems. I know you think you're smart, but in comparison, you don't know shit

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
You came here looking for help, now you say we don’t know what we are talking about. The techs on this site provided you with a few different ways we solve problems. I for one provided a step by step procedure I use to solve problems, but you blew that off, because you say you’re more savy than we are. Seems to me you are now contradicting yourself. You either needed help or you didn’t need help, just wanted to show us how savy you are and can solve the problem by throwing parts at it, then get a pat on the back. Would you act the same way when you took your car in for service and the techs charged you for parts they throw into it instead of following an industry procedure to find and fix the problem. You fixed the problem, but you really don’t know the exact cause because you replaced multiple parts, not diagnosing which one was bad. If I did that to a customer and charged him for all parts, plus time, I would be out of business. On top of that your language shows us you don’t know how to deal and work with others, especially those you deem to be inferior to you. We’ll know how savy you are when we see you helping others who come here for help. Until then I would stick to what you really think you know.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Just because somebody knows one line of products does not ever mean they know everything. I personally know that I don't know everything but at I am willing to listen to others and learn what I can.

As far the OP here I just ignore him from now on.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Before you make comments like that I suggest you reread the thread again. I guess you couldn’t read or understand post #2 & #5. Both were suggesting where to look or how to troubleshoot your problem, which you asked for. They were posted before you told us you threw parts at it in an attempt to fix it. Anyone reading your last post will see that we were trying to help you the way we help customers at our different locations. We follow industry procedures, pinpoint the problem and then repair the problem with appropriate parts. We don’t make guesses, add unneeded parts or try buffalo customers by trying to say we’re the smartest guy around and know everything. If you are as savvy as you claim, you will know that now is the time to bite your tongue and realize that anymore you post will not make you look good or smart.

bbirder

Forum Newbie
Threads
Tim,
I don't have a dog in this fight, but you lost this one buddy. You bragging about your degree and occupation just shows your immaturity. You also seem to have a temper issue. What did you expect for your parts changing diagnosis----A trophy!.

Tim6559

Threads
Alright look ladies. I came to ya'll with an issue. After a week and a half of no help, I took my limited knowledge and went with what I knew. It's not a main power issue (you'd know that if you read my OP). There's 2 switches, and 2 relays that would cause the machine to shut off suddenly during operation if they failed. Switches are 10x more likely to fail. Both switches were old and ugly. Both switches were $15 on Amazon. Replaced, fixed, end of story. But for some reason that triggered all the sissies on this site and I caught all kinds off butthurt hell. I only mentioned my credentials when ya'll started attacking my intelligence. Ya'll sound like a bunch of fuckin Biden lovers 🤦‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.