DC Zee 2 vs Exmark Quest fab deck

Adamsmith8820

Forum Newbie
Threads
Trying to decide which one to buy...I have flat yard but in the fall have a ton of leaves from 100ft white oak trees...differences between both, pros and cons?

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Trying to decide which one to buy...I have flat yard but in the fall have a ton of leaves from 100ft white oak trees...differences between both, pros and cons?

Adamsmith8820,
Just a bit of advice...identical questions in multiple forums tend to get you fragmented, sometimes redundant responses and can sometimes confuse users trying to assist you as to whether they relly answered that question or not. I don't have ANY trees so I can't offer any advice and will defer to users who can tell you whetther on ZTR is better than another for that specific task(my guess is brand won't make a lot of difference) or whether mulching, bagger, rake etc. attachments will be what you relly need. I have no knowledge or experience with dealing with leaves.

crawdad62

Forum Newbie
Threads
I had an LT2000 Silver Eagle that at the time was considered a residential mower by DC. It was mostly because of the smaller hydro pumps I think. I really wasn't supposed to haul anything of much weight. That being said I have tons of leaves in the fall. Way too many to just mulch and I have a Cyclone Rake vac which when loaded weighs probably too much for the mower but seemed to work well. I would assume that would be the case if not more so with the Zee 2 hauling a lot wouldnt be advisable. I also had Magic Mulchers on it that really help pulverize leaves which isn't available on the Zee models. Just something to consider. I have no knowledge about the Exmark.