D170 vs. X320

Hello vern... you should be able to get a Wix, Baldwin or Hastings filter for about 1/3 that cost, check your local auto parts stores or cross on line...

Just a bit curious... the D170 has no 3pt mount on the rear, no ground engaging mount of any kind... How are you planning to mount a mold board plow to the back of your lawn mower & why would you try to do such a thing?? Or perhaps you didn't intend to imply using a plow on the back of your mower... :smile:KennyV
 
As mentioned before this is an old thread but I question the mentioning that the D170 has the same hydrostatic transmisson as the x320. From what I have been able to determine the D170 has a K46HD transmission and the x320 has the much better K58 transmission. The K58 is a notable improvement over the K46.
 
Hello vern... you should be able to get a Wix, Baldwin or Hastings filter for about 1/3 that cost, check your local auto parts stores or cross on line...

Just a bit curious... the D170 has no 3pt mount on the rear, no ground engaging mount of any kind... How are you planning to mount a mold board plow to the back of your lawn mower & why would you try to do such a thing?? Or perhaps you didn't intend to imply using a plow on the back of your mower... :smile:KennyV

Two words - sleeve hitch :thumbsup:

However, I have a LA175. I don't know if the hydro unit on it is the same as the D170, but if it is, I wouldn't suggest using ground engaging implements with it.
 
Note to Vern:

Look for Purolator Filter L14476, it will work with all Kawasaki engines.:smile:
 
I was thinking along the same lines ... D170/54 vs. X320/54. Decided on the X320/54, as it seems to be a better built tractor. I get it delivered next week.

Does anyone know if a D170 bumper will fit a X320 tractor? I prefer the look of the 2 tubes (D170) instead of the 1 tube (X320).
 
Back
Top