D140 Hour meter runs after shutdown

eldowdy

Active Member
My neighbor has a D140. 22 HP Briggs. He tells me the hour meter is running even after shutdown. Anybody here experienced this?

Ed Dowdy
Fithian IL
 
My neighbor has a D140. 22 HP Briggs. He tells me the hour meter is running even after shutdown. Anybody here experienced this?

Ed Dowdy
Fithian IL

only had that with the key on. Someone borrowed/test rode mine and left the key on, added hours to the hour meter
 
On my D110, the hour meter turn off when the key is off, sounds like the key switch is bad or the hour meter is connected to the wrong side of the switch???
 
I have the D110 as bakerg. I haven't had any problems with hour meter. I did receive a letter from JD stating there were problems with hour meters adding hours while off. I know this included D110, don't recall other models listed.
 
Back
Top