Repairs D100

MAB2748

Forum Newbie
Threads
I was mowing w/ my D100, about half way complete on one acre, and it started sputtering and eventually quit. I made sure it was full of fresh gas but it would not start back up. It is only two years old but I replaced the Fuel Pump, Fuel Filter, spark plug and battery all of which were from the JD Dealer. Even when spraying w/ starting fluid, it still will not start. I will fire and run for a few seconds but still not right. Could it be the carb?

briggs

Threads
I was mowing w/ my D100, about half way complete on one acre, and it started sputtering and eventually quit. I made sure it was full of fresh gas but it would not start back up. It is only two years old but I replaced the Fuel Pump, Fuel Filter, spark plug and battery all of which were from the JD Dealer. Even when spraying w/ starting fluid, it still will not start. I will fire and run for a few seconds but still not right. Could it be the carb?

sounds like a dirty carb to me

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Seriously? Out of 35,000 people on this forum I get "Hit it with a hammer"? Go bang a snow bank you Canadian moose ****.

Well I was about to give you a suggestion.... BUT since you appear to have a problem with Reading what is posted, I will pass on giving my thoughts.
briggs did NOT suggest "Hit it with a hammer"... that is a line in his signature, having more to do with his sense of Humor (that You obviously Lack).
To spell it out for you, he did in Fact state: "sounds like a dirty carb"... But you would have had to Actually Read what he posted to see that.
Have a wonderful Bigoted day, we generally get along with our Canadian neighbors ... :smile:KennyV