I am considering buying the above mower but it has some sort of transmission problem. Does anyone know if this model has a clutch or cone type transmission? I have been warned not to buy if it is a cone type transmission.
If it is a clutch how difficult is it to adjust?
I am considering buying the above mower but it has some sort of transmission problem. Does anyone know if this model has a clutch or cone type transmission? I have been warned not to buy if it is a cone type transmission.
If it is a clutch how difficult is it to adjust?
Lonestar, I have some Dixon instructions, and a DVD on service and adjustment to the cone type transmission. I'll be most happy share with you, since they were given to me. I have three of them!! Send me email address, mailing address and phone # or you can call me at 409 382 9309. Whatever pleases you. LORD bless-brodave