Cub Cadet ZT 50"

kevinsr98

Forum Newbie
Just riding along and the rear end starts vibrating violently. I thought the rear wheels were gonna fall off. Belts look fine. Can't find anything missing (yet). Any thoughts?? Thanks in advance...
 
Being it is hydro start by looking for dead grass around the axle.
Your hydro pump is belt driven . Look for worn or glazed drive belt .
I see hydros fail from time to time from over heating from dead grass or the wheels contacting tree trunks or driveway block even tomb stones - impact shocks the system and makes seals fail.
I would guess you have a belt pump issue .
Your machine has a good history of staying out of our shop - common starter failures and engine valve lock nuts getting loose .
I have seen some burn up from dead grass being packed in around the motor ... Muffler is about 1200 degrees ...
 
Back
Top