Cub Cadet "Tank" S 60 ZT

bigJohn3

Forum Newbie
Threads

Has anyone had any experience with the Tank S-series 60" deck FV Kal engine? This is the one with the steering wheel. You-tube shows one but I can'nt find any reviews on this particular one.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads

Has anyone had any experience with the Tank S-series 60" deck FV Kal engine? This is the one with the steering wheel. You-tube shows one but I can'nt find any reviews on this particular one.

What was that engine????? If it's a Kawasaki.....(FR=Residential series, FS=Heavy Duty series and FX=Commercial series) ratings.

RatRacer

Threads
It's a FX, 27hp.

FL DOT just bought 10 of these to maintain rest areas. They are built like a tank.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
It's a FX, 27hp.

FL DOT just bought 10 of these to maintain rest areas. They are built like a tank.

RatRacer,
And I always wondered why those models were called "Tanks":0) duhhhhhh on my part:0)

lmf,
Where you been buddy??? Been missing you the last few days(and keeping up with musical forums for threads needing aligned with their topic:ashamed:

Threads
lmf,
Where you been buddy??? Been missing you the last few days(and keeping up with musical forums for threads needing aligned with their topic:ashamed:

Yeah I have been SOOO busy with more lawns than I can handle...but I like it! :wink::tongue:

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Yeah I have been SOOO busy with more lawns than I can handle...but I like it! :wink::tongue:

lmf,
That's good news and even though we miss your invaluable input we will do our best to take up your slack while you're out there making a living. BTW, haven't seen YOUR opinion on my "Laws Governing Professional Lawn Maintenance Businesses" thread in the Professional Landscaping forum and the subsequent Poll thread started to see how many forum users think you should be fined for not having a ROPS(and I would add seat belt) in use when mowing a yard for $ with a ZTR. C'mon........blast me:0)
Not sure(except for a discharge chute cover, how I can manage to make you mad at me too since you don't need a ROPS on that Honda:0)