6 62pontiac Forum Newbie Sep 24, 2012 #1 would like help attaching the torsion spring on pivot shaft for the 6-speed pulley assembly
Carscw Lawn Pro Sep 24, 2012 #2 Ok what kind of help do you need? Do you need to know where it goes? Or how to get it to go on? Sent from my iPhone using LMF
Ok what kind of help do you need? Do you need to know where it goes? Or how to get it to go on? Sent from my iPhone using LMF
6 62pontiac Forum Newbie Sep 25, 2012 #3 How does it attach to the shaft in relation to the control arm and pivot bracket. I have a picture of the parts breakdown but not sure exactly. Friends mower just trying to help!
How does it attach to the shaft in relation to the control arm and pivot bracket. I have a picture of the parts breakdown but not sure exactly. Friends mower just trying to help!
Carscw Lawn Pro Sep 25, 2012 #4 Give me your model number and I'll look it up and try my best to help you Sent from my iPhone using LMF
Give me your model number and I'll look it up and try my best to help you Sent from my iPhone using LMF