D Dogandouchi Forum Newbie Mar 26, 2018 #1 I have a RTZ 50 that runs well but stalls when I advance the levers to mow faster any advice about what this might be would be appreciated!
I have a RTZ 50 that runs well but stalls when I advance the levers to mow faster any advice about what this might be would be appreciated!
Boobala Lawn Pro Mar 26, 2018 #2 Dogandouchi said: I have a RTZ 50 that runs well but stalls when I advance the levers to mow faster any advice about what this might be would be appreciated! Click to expand... You may want to let the tech's know if it does that in both , blades engaged or DISengaged .... just a thought !
Dogandouchi said: I have a RTZ 50 that runs well but stalls when I advance the levers to mow faster any advice about what this might be would be appreciated! Click to expand... You may want to let the tech's know if it does that in both , blades engaged or DISengaged .... just a thought !
B bertsmobile1 Lawn Royalty Mar 26, 2018 #3 Dogandouchi said: I have a RTZ 50 that runs well but stalls when I advance the levers to mow faster any advice about what this might be would be appreciated! Click to expand... The parking brake is still on or the parking brake switch is faulty.
Dogandouchi said: I have a RTZ 50 that runs well but stalls when I advance the levers to mow faster any advice about what this might be would be appreciated! Click to expand... The parking brake is still on or the parking brake switch is faulty.