cub cadet quits pulling

dmize53

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have an 1450 international cub cadet. It starts and takes off fine but when on a slight incline the speed drops off and will come to a stop. It has plenty of hydro oil and a new filter. any ideas? Thanks

hlndeerhunter

Forum Newbie
Threads
Did you just change your oil. On my Gold Wing if I put oil in it with the energy saver sticker on the back of the bolt it will start slipping the clutches.
I have an 1450 international cub cadet. It starts and takes off fine but when on a slight incline the speed drops off and will come to a stop. It has plenty of hydro oil and a new filter. any ideas? Thanks

dmize53

Forum Newbie
Threads
Did you just change your oil. On my Gold Wing if I put oil in it with the energy saver sticker on the back of the bolt it will start slipping the clutches.

I did change oil and filter in the hydro unit but it seems to do the same. All I have to do is give it more throttle but then when the ground levels off it picksup a lot of speed quickly and if you are not ready for that it could be dangerous.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Check the mechanical coupling between the engine and hydro.
Those hydraulic drives are built very tough and will stand a lot of abuse... Is the cooling fan still intact on the drive shaft? KennyV

jet62095

Threads
It seems to me you have damage to a piece on the transmission called the Trunion Bracket.