Export thread

cub cadet quits pulling

D

dmize53

I have an 1450 international cub cadet. It starts and takes off fine but when on a slight incline the speed drops off and will come to a stop. It has plenty of hydro oil and a new filter. any ideas? Thanks

H

hlndeerhunter

Did you just change your oil. On my Gold Wing if I put oil in it with the energy saver sticker on the back of the bolt it will start slipping the clutches.
I have an 1450 international cub cadet. It starts and takes off fine but when on a slight incline the speed drops off and will come to a stop. It has plenty of hydro oil and a new filter. any ideas? Thanks

D

dmize53

Did you just change your oil. On my Gold Wing if I put oil in it with the energy saver sticker on the back of the bolt it will start slipping the clutches.

I did change oil and filter in the hydro unit but it seems to do the same. All I have to do is give it more throttle but then when the ground levels off it picksup a lot of speed quickly and if you are not ready for that it could be dangerous.

K

KennyV

Check the mechanical coupling between the engine and hydro.
Those hydraulic drives are built very tough and will stand a lot of abuse... Is the cooling fan still intact on the drive shaft? KennyV

jet62095

jet62095

It seems to me you have damage to a piece on the transmission called the Trunion Bracket.