Cub Cadet, Mower Spindles

Jons

Threads
Hey toppyblue they are listed on EBay just as you wanted, with buyer protection, see you have not bid yet.

Jons

Threads
Hey, toppyblue Gary

You join and then post a question on Lawnmowerforum asking if there are any spindles for a Cub Cadet that cost less than $ 200.00 each. I answer that I have a brand new set still in the Cub Cadet packages I will sell for $ 100.00 each, which is half price plus the shipping cost. You say you want them but don稚 return any of my e-mails. After few days you call on phone tell me again you want them. I tell you send me a check and I will have spindles already packaged and ready to ship to you, and will ship same day as check gets here. You then tell me you don稚 feel good about sending a stranger money thru the mail. You want me to send the new spindles to you and you will then send the money , you who cant return e-mails or make a phone call. ( yea right ) I tell you to look at E-Bay track record which in 12 years is 100 % perfect feedback not one problem in 12 years of selling Cars, Motorcycles, Motorhomes, Boats, Trucks, Snowmobiles and parts. You still don稚 feel good about sending check, so I then tell you pay with a credit card if you feel there is a problem you can stop payment with the credit card invoice. You tell me that sounds like a scam. ? You want me to list spindles on E-Bay so you have E-Bay buyer protection, to which I say I will list but need to raise price to cover the E-Bay charges. You say to list so I take couple of pictures and list on E-Bay. And you don稚 bid or buy. Is there something wrong with your head, why do you waster my time with this dumbass bullshit, you have nothing better to do than to play games in the sandbox. If anyone wants to give toppyblue ( Gary ) a hand he can be reached in Columbia S.C. @ cell 803 351 6862 wish you luck with this idiot. Jon

toppyblue

Forum Newbie
Threads
Sorry you had to post this Jon.I sent you a private message explaining why I did not buy them...No mention of that here???? Yes I must be an idiot for not sending a private unknown a check or credit card info. I do appreciate your efforts.
I told you to give a good proce on ebay you gave 125 each plus unknown shipping costs..I can get new ones with pulleys (assemblies) not just used spindles with new bearings.so your price was not good enough, in fact in your ebay photos they looked used with scratches covered in new grease and the mounting holes were apparently showing signs of being previously mounted...I explained this to you in a private mail! Now that it is in the open I reluctantly decided to explain my reasons..You said the local dealer will give you 80 bucks each for them and that you paid 180 each withoutthe assembly and pulley??????????????????

The real question here is who is right??? neither of us are wrong, but I would never pay double new price for used looking stuff...Sorry that you seem so upset I may be dumb but not that dumb.

Jons

Threads
No private messages on this site or on E-Bay, don't know who you sent it to. Still have my cell phone no calls. The shipping was clearly on the E-Bay listing at @ $25.00 The spindles are $ 182.50 at the dealer with no pulleys, blades, bolts etc.. Have a good day maybe the next one will work out. Jon