S sharon1091 Forum Newbie Mar 19, 2013 #1 I need to change my fuse on my Cub Cadet LTX1040 and cannot find it. It was manufactured in 2009 or 2010.
I need to change my fuse on my Cub Cadet LTX1040 and cannot find it. It was manufactured in 2009 or 2010.
ILENGINE Lawn Royalty Mar 20, 2013 #2 From the wiring schematic I would say it is located fairly close to the starter solenoid. find the solenoid and it will be in that area. May be clipped to the frame someplace.
From the wiring schematic I would say it is located fairly close to the starter solenoid. find the solenoid and it will be in that area. May be clipped to the frame someplace.
K KennyV Lawn Pro Mar 21, 2013 #3 WELCOME to LMF... I agree with ILENGINE... But I'm curious, what is not working that you believe a fuse is out? :smile:KennyV
WELCOME to LMF... I agree with ILENGINE... But I'm curious, what is not working that you believe a fuse is out? :smile:KennyV