Cub Cadet deck belt

Henryr79

Forum Newbie
I have a cub cadet xt2 like you buy at Home Depot.
It is supposed to require a 100” deck belt but that is too long. I dropped to a 99” for awhile and now I have to run a 98”. What would cause this. I do have a little slack in the undercarriage for the belt but not that much.
 
Last edited:
It is a LX 42. I am away from home so I can’t provide the serial number.
Its not the serial but the model number off that sticker. It be something like 13APA1TEA10.

But sometimes we also need the serial in case version changes.

I haven't seen the particular idler arm that is on the 13APA1TEA10 but if this mower is several years old then the pivot joint could be heavily worn. IE the hole can become egg shaped instead of round. Also the stepped can wear one sided.
 
Last edited:
Its not the serial but the model number off that sticker. It be something like 13APA1TEA10.

But sometimes we also need the serial in case version changes.

I haven't seen the particular idler arm that is on the 13APA1TEA10 but if this mower is several years old then the pivot joint could be heavily worn. IE the hole can become egg shaped instead of round. Also the stepped can wear one sided.

Its not the serial but the model number off that sticker. It be something like 13APA1TEA10.

But sometimes we also need the serial in case version changes.

I haven't seen the particular idler arm that is on the 13APA1TEA10 but if this mower is several years old then the pivot joint could be heavily worn. IE the hole can become egg shaped instead of round. Also the stepped can wear one sided.
The model number is
13A9A1CS010
DOM
1/2016
Ser. # 1A286H40400
 
Back
Top