Cub Cadet CC800

cadburryftw

Forum Newbie
Threads
I bought a Cub Cadet CC800 last year and it's been a hot pile of garbage since I received it.
Won't start this year and now the deck has fallen off and will not stay in. When it sits in the holes designated its barely grabbing them. I've looked at manuals and searched youtube/online and have found nothing.
This mower has under 4 hours run time.
Images posted above.

gotomow

Threads
I considered the cc800 back when I was looking at the Toro Timemaster. The cc800 seemed under engineered and the controls were odd. Overall impression was it's a train wreck going downhill quickly. If you are still under warranty get it in.

cadburryftw

Forum Newbie
Threads
I considered the cc800 back when I was looking at the Toro Timemaster. The cc800 seemed under engineered and the controls were odd. Overall impression was it's a train wreck going downhill quickly. If you are still under warranty get it in.
Sadly I believe its true lol. I picked up a Timemaster today and its 100x more comfortable and just overall feels better. I'm trying to solve this issue so I can get rid of the CC800

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Should still be under warranty. I would let the dealer have a crack at it.

gotomow

Threads
Sadly I believe its true lol. I picked up a Timemaster today and its 100x more comfortable and just overall feels better. I'm trying to solve this issue so I can get rid of the CC800
Lots of video of guys using the Timemaster on commercial jobs. It's a very nice machine. Great choice!