Cub cadet all rounder 1050 won’t go forwards or backwards

Did you ever see that TV show called Name That Tune? People guessed the song in like 3 musical notes or four notes?

Might post your mower and engine numbers.
 
Can’t you read dick head all rounder 1050
Don't come here with that attitude or you are not going get much help. So everyone take a chill pill and back off the attitudes. We however do need the correct info to help.

Here in the US CC 1050 are riders and even then there are several versions. We need the actual model from the serial number tag and not the layman's hood decal number.

Now I did manage to find 12 models on a German site which is are zero turn type mowers. IF this is the correct mower type then sounds like you have a drive belt related problem as it very rare that both transaxles fail at the same time.

1778240974829.png
 
Last edited:
Long time CC owner here, several machines. Yes, the simple stuff first, that’s the tranny release rod in the back of most. When in ‘disconnect’ allows you to push mower. Next quantity of hydro fluid.

My neighbor had a CC, wouldn’t go forward or back. It had a few other issues, they bought a new mower. He asked if I’d tow it to the road, for free. I took it home. Later when I looked it over there were bolts missing in the frame. The missing bolts allowed the frame to flex where the linkage to operate the tranny wasn’t doing its job. With the flexing the tranny couldn’t be commanded to operate either direction.

Once I replaced the missing bolts, it worked as it should. Just an example of a peripheral reason it won’t go.
 
Back
Top