C Charger joe Forum Newbie Jun 15, 2014 #1 Hey Guys and Gals. I picked up this cub cadet 3184 with 331 hours on it for $200.00 on Craigslist. And wanted to show some pics.
Hey Guys and Gals. I picked up this cub cadet 3184 with 331 hours on it for $200.00 on Craigslist. And wanted to show some pics.
C Charger joe Forum Newbie Jun 29, 2014 #3 Charger joe said: Hey Guys and Gals. I picked up this cub cadet 3184 with 331 hours on it for $200.00 on Craigslist. And wanted to show some pics.View attachment 21509View attachment 21510View attachment 21511View attachment 21512 Click to expand... mechanic mark said: Great deal and welcome to the forum. Click to expand... Thanks Mark! Putting it back to work now. Attachments image.jpg 110.2 KB · Views: 9 image.jpg 159.2 KB · Views: 10
Charger joe said: Hey Guys and Gals. I picked up this cub cadet 3184 with 331 hours on it for $200.00 on Craigslist. And wanted to show some pics.View attachment 21509View attachment 21510View attachment 21511View attachment 21512 Click to expand... mechanic mark said: Great deal and welcome to the forum. Click to expand... Thanks Mark! Putting it back to work now.