cub cadet 22 hp kawasaki starts and dies

jmart88

Threads
I have a zero turn cub cadet with 22 HP Kawasaki ok so the engine wouldn't run so I cleaned it replaced gaskets and new needle ... Now it starts revs high then dies need help it has fixed jets from what it looks maybe there not completely cleaned any help will

jmart88

Threads
The serial number for the 22 HP Kawasaki engine is
Fh661vb11095 at the moment the carberator is off and I'm doing a good cleaning and replacing gaskets I'll also mention it has a plastic float and needle. Also I have a question should the bowl on the end of the carb that accepts the air filter fill up with fuel if functioning properly thanks guys !

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
The serial number for the 22 HP Kawasaki engine is
Fh661vb11095 at the moment the carberator is off and I'm doing a good cleaning and replacing gaskets I'll also mention it has a plastic float and needle. Also I have a question should the bowl on the end of the carb that accepts the air filter fill up with fuel if functioning properly thanks guys !

Refer to your manual section 3 fuel system in my previous post K&T PARTS HOUSE, contains detailed instructions for your carburetor as well as your engine, also take a look at troubleshooting section 10. Let us know how it goes & what you find, thanks.

jmart88

Threads
Ok so thanks everyone for the replies so far .. Ok so now I have cleaned the carb very well with cleaner and air new needle and gaskets now the engine will start but you are unable to but the engine in turtle (idle) when I move the throttle nothing happens it just stays running and sounds like it's in rabbit Any more suggestions ?