Cub Cadet 2135 Cranks but wont start!!!!!

william0669

Forum Newbie
Hello Everyone, I have a Cub Cadet 2135 with a Kohler CH-13 now when i try to start it it cranks but it wont start. I have spark, and have fuel to the carb. Its not backfiring at all either.
If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be great. I installed a new battery, fuel filter and new spark plug.
 
Talk about the last time it ran fine....And anything else that may have happened....

Also find the spec numbers off of the engine...
 
Well without any other backround, then you need to start from square 1.

Remove the plug, put your thumb over the plug hole and crank, see if you can keep your thumb over the hole.
 
Was the old plug wet with fuel, did any fuel spray when you cranked? If so, you are probably just flooded. But your fuel may be old/nasty and not even burn, so backround is always helpful.

Did you ever have this engine running? If so, did it run good?
 
Back
Top