C cadetHead Forum Newbie Oct 20, 2014 #1 When I try to start mower I am getting fluid spurt at hydraulic pump from pressure relrase ?
M mrfred54 Member Oct 31, 2014 #3 cadetHead said: When I try to start mower I am getting fluid spurt at hydraulic pump from pressure relrase ? Click to expand... if your talking about the pressure valves on top of the hydro with a release pin in the center you will have to replace the valve. they thread out with i think a 1" end wrench
cadetHead said: When I try to start mower I am getting fluid spurt at hydraulic pump from pressure relrase ? Click to expand... if your talking about the pressure valves on top of the hydro with a release pin in the center you will have to replace the valve. they thread out with i think a 1" end wrench