Cub Cadet 1170...wont start

mikeb1102

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a cub cadet model 1170 riding mower....it wont start....i have replaced the battery and solenoid and now all it does it make a clicking sound. The engine wont turn over. Any help???

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have a cub cadet model 1170 riding mower....it wont start....i have replaced the battery and solenoid and now all it does it make a clicking sound. The engine wont turn over. Any help???

Can you turn the engine by hand?
Check the ground going to the frame.

mikeb1102

Forum Newbie
Threads
Yes I can turn it by hand. Now it will turn over but wont fire up. Ugh!! I have checked all wires.

mikeb1102

Forum Newbie
Threads
It is like it is getting no fuel or spark?

Jlsp

Forum Newbie
Threads

Same model same problem i connect my booster cable direct on the starter..nothing

Jlsp

Forum Newbie
Threads
Can you turn the engine by hand?
Check the ground going to the frame.
*Re: Cub Cadet 1170...wont start
*Originally Posted by mikeb1102 *
Same model same problem i connect my booster cable direct on the starter..nothing

IHow i can acces to the solenoid it seems to be under the seat??
Is the starter has to be engage then i can use my jumper to battery?
How its engage where is this solenoid wwirw for starter.

Are they any interlock like pto..how can i by pass them?

Thanks